Lead Programme Analyst
Reading/Hybrid way of working
The Networks Project and Programme team are delivering multiple projects and programmes at any point in time. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that are supporting the growth and efficiency of the business and delivering outcomes in support of the Company Objectives.
This is a senior role within the team, reporting into the Head of Governance and Planning, deputising when necessary and leading the team of programme coordinators. The role will play a key part in ensuring the successful delivery of the Network Programmes.
The role will work cross-functionally including the networks delivery team, the E2E team and central Business Planning team.
- Support the Head of Governance and Planning deputising where necessary.
- Support the Head of Governance and Planning in leading a team of PMO Programme and Project Coordinators.
- Work with the Change Lead in driving the use of tools, processes & procedures for project, programme, and portfolio administration.
- Drive the development & continual improvement of processes & procedures to support the efficiency & effectiveness of the Delivery Portfolio of Change.
- Oversee the business-as-usual activities in operating the PMO function.
- Supporting data quality in our project management tools to ensure accuracy of reports and management information.
- Overview activities of Governance boards.
- Coach the PMO Stakeholders in adhering to governance and best practice for the delivery of programmes and projects and their associated controls.
- Collection, analysis and consolidation of change delivery reporting for key governance boards.
- Use judgement to manage current issues and knowledge to respond to queries; take ownership of enquiries where possible, and ensure other issues are referred to the appropriate person in a timely fashion.
- Portfolio, Programme, Project performance reporting - including Financial and KPI
- Administration of key governance bodies.
- Consulting to and coaching of Programme and Project Managers on governance processes.
- PPM tool administration.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation and select the content, style, format and distribution methods most appropriate to the audience
- Collating information for status reports and working closely with colleagues as required to deliver quality deliverables
- An experienced Programme Analyst within a fast-paced medium to large company.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills in a PMO Environment.
- Experience leading a small team of Coordinators / Analysts.
- Understanding of change standards and governance.
- Experienced in designing drafting and implementing processes in a Project/Programme/Portfolio environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Toolset and knowledge of MS Project JIRA & Project Online would be an advantage
- Displays excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills.
- Professional and positive approach.
- Diligent with attention to detail.
- Experience of working cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Software Engineering Lead
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Town Planner/Planning Manager