Integrator - Hampshire - Contract
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Lead Integrator on an ongoing contract basis.
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation, through the use of a structured approach, for components with varying degrees of complexity
- Demonstrable experience configuring and deploying Linux servers in both virtual and physical environments running Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience in administration of Linux Servers and Desktops on a variety of distributions.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and agent installs (e.g. McAfee, LogRhythm, SCOM etc.).
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- General Windows Infrastructure skills (Windows Server installation & configuration, AD, Group Policy etc.)
- General Virtualisation skills (VMWare etc.)
- Strong Networking Skills
- Experience of working on secure infrastructure solutions
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Change Communications Lead
Core Apps 3rd line Engineer
DYNAMICS 365 CRM ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
.NET DEVELOPER- CONTRACT - SWORDS-IRELAND - HYBRID
IDAM Consultant/Identity Management Consultant (SailPoint IIQ)