An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Lead Credit & Collections Analyst with a major UK telecoms company - This is a Fixed Term Contract until February 2023, operating on a hybrid working model with the office located in Glasgow.
- Be an SME and key individual within the Transformation journey within the team.
- Be able to work quickly and effectively, with minimal supervision while still progressing tasks to plan and timings at the same time as ensuring high degree of accuracy always.
- Complete weekly planning reviews of action list, both new and current and track effectively to key checkpoints while ensuring Senior Managers are kept in the loop.
- Prompt escalation where necessary to Senior Managers and leaders.
- Work with current team SMEs and work to share the responsibilities and load effectively.
- Attend regular transformation meetings and be responsible for actions and further analysis.
- Ensure key stakeholders are aware of issues and progress timely and offer suggestions where relevant..
- Review and provide feedback and insight on our propositions, projects and services and consistently look for opportunities to support delivery of the company goals.
- Proactively collect, analyse, and interpret information to support the development of credit/ collections strategies, policies, and processes.
- Use your existing Excel and SAS knowledge to collect, analyse and work to assist in compiling of key data monitoring in new systems.
- Lead by example to ensure team development and understanding of new processes and systems is embedded quickly and seamlessly.
- When necessary, perform regular and ad-hoc tasks, producing useful insight, making, and communicating your recommendations while driving towards a successful conclusion that will add value to the contributions from the Credit Risk/ Collections team.
Skill, Experience and Qualifications
Must have experience and knowledge:
- Experience with a Credit Risk /Collections environment or role.
- Confident and articulate communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to get your point across to all business levels.
- Ability to grasp new tasks and processes quickly and work under tight timescales.
- Open and flexible personality to deal with constantly evolving situations.
- Natural flair for collaborative style working.
- Leading a team or mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel skills: Macros, Pivots, VLOOKUP, conditional formatting etc. (VBA beneficial).
- Experience in analysing data using your strong SAS, SQL or similar language knowledge.
- Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident in leading team discussions.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail / concern for accuracy, and self-motivated with the ability to work under time pressure.
Nice to have experience and knowledge:
- A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline.
- Experience working at a Senior/Lead Analyst level in a fast-paced organisation.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Commercial Finance Analyst
Finance Analyst (6 month Contract)
Change Communications Lead - Transformations
Change Enablement Analyst - (Remedy)
SAP Real Estate Operations Lead