Lead Change Agent - Legal
Fixed term contract (Hybrid working)
Are you someone with experience in change management in Transformation Projects, We have exciting role with one of our Client, who is reputed name Teleco industry, We are looking for a Lead Change Agent to face of the Legal function within the company for the Hardy OSS program - this is large digitalisation project designed to rapidly change the way that our client work, delivering efficiencies through new systems and processes
The purpose of this role is to essentially act as the Legal Subject Matter expert between the legal function and the change programme. They will coordinate the activities of the legal function in understanding the demands of the programme. They will provide a rounded vision of the programmes activities that benefit or impact on the legal team.
We are seeking a Change/Transformation programme specialist that has worked in a legal environment or owned legal processes for large transformation/digitalisation programmes.
The ability to interface with senior stakeholders is key and they will need to be able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment - thick skin will be needed!
The lead change agent will provide 360 degree vision of OSS activities that benefit or impact the legal property team.
- Close liaison and interface with the Property team and other relevant functions
- Forward Planning and co-ordination of Legal Property team interface into Hardy OSS
- Analysis of Business Services Catalogue / Processes vs delivery
- Mapping and re-mapping of business processes
- User acceptance testing activities
- Train the trainer activity
- Ongoing support to enhancement activities in addition to Build (dependent on AOP 2023)
- Testing of data integrity for Legal Property
- Assessment of risk controls on an ongoing basis for system design as regards GDPR, commercial confidentiality etc
What we are looking for:
- Track record in documenting workflows and digitalising these in a platform equivalent to Site Tracker (which is based on Salesforce)
- A passion for creating efficiency in legal and associated workflows, use of technology to achieve this and an eye for detail in implementing new workflows
- A tolerance for change and strong change management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to influence
- Working knowledge of telecoms property law (Desirable)
- In house property experience (Desirable)
- Project management experience / qualifications (Desirable)
If interested in applying or discussing the role in detail, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Change Communications Lead - Transformations
Change Enablement Specialist
Change Enablement Analyst - (Remedy)
SAP Real Estate Operations Lead
Estate Management Surveyor / Regional Surveyor
Estate Management Surveyor