Are you an innovative Lead Architect ready for a new challenge?
Our client is a leading organisation responsible for products and services used by millions across the globe. This role provides the opportunity to be part of an exciting and entrepreneurial internationally focused team that values creativity and proactive problem-solving.
As Lead Architect you will help to define and build products that run at scale with global reach. You will be helping shape and deliver a new strategic data platform and related data solutions underpinning a new global Direct to Consumer offering. You will be working with multiple teams and technologies - internally and externally - across the globe.
You will join a team where everyone strives to better understand the customer. Working as part of a small agile team delivering big change this is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with the excitement and determination of a start-up.
- Contribute to the data technology strategies and vision at a high level, and drive the architecture of the consumer data platforms.
- Oversee and steer 3rd party application development and integrations
- Lead development and maintenance of core architectural artefacts and roadmaps
- Ensure best practices are followed for design and implementation
- Maintain a good understanding of industry and technology trends and innovations to both inform business opportunities, and influence internal and external partner roadmaps.
Experience in the following areas would be desirable
- Design and implementation of consumer and customer data strategies
- Modern customer and consumer oriented data management technologies and platforms
- Designing cloud architectures to provide data platform management, optimisation and scaling
- Data integration approaches and best practices
- Experience in data modelling, quality, and governance aspects
- Consumer-facing digital product integration, ideally within a media context.
- Strong communication skills with software engineers and business stakeholders
- Considerable architecture and solution design along with practical engineering experience
- Familiar with Agile working practices
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Infrastructure Management Architect
SECURITY ARCHITECT - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE - CONTRACT
Cloud Solution Architect
IFS ERP - DEVELOPER /LEAD CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING
Network Architect/LAN Architect