|Job Title:||Lead Architect|
|Contact Name:||TJ Ramdehal|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Permanent Role - Highly Competitive Salary
Location - Manchester
Hybrid ways of working
We're looking for Innovative Lead Architect to be part of a leading organisation responsible for products and services used by millions across the globe. This role provides the opportunity to be part of an exciting and entrepreneurial internationally focused team that values creativity and proactive problem-solving.
This role is focussed on driving a new strategic data capability from within a multi-discipline architecture group, driving delivery of world class direct-to-consumer and business-to-business solutions aligned with the company.
As a Lead Architect for Consumer Data Platforms, you will help to define and build products that run at scale and have a global reach.
We are looking for someone who wants to have an impact on how our products move forward with technology. Your primary focus will be help shape and deliver a new strategic data platform and related data solutions underpinning a new global Direct to Consumer offering. You will be working with multiple teams and technologies - internally and externally - across the globe.
You will join a team where everyone - including you - strives to better understand our customers and improve our products on a daily basis. We are a small agile team delivering big change. We work in a fast-paced environment more akin to a start-up. As a team we are adaptable, supportive, highly business focused and continually looking to improve.
About the role:
- Contribute to the consumer data technology strategies and vision at a high level, and drive the architecture of the consumer data platforms.
- Oversee and steer 3rd party application development and integrations
- Champion the policies, standards and practices supporting the overall strategy and vision.
- Lead development and maintenance of core architectural artefacts and roadmaps
- Ensure best practices are followed for design and implementation
- Maintain a good understanding of industry and technology trends and innovations to both inform business opportunities, and influence internal and external partner roadmaps.
- Experience in designing and implementing consumer and customer data strategies
- Modern customer and consumer oriented data management technologies and platforms
- Designing cloud architectures to provide data platform management, optimization and scaling
- Data integration approaches and best practices
- Experience in data modelling, quality, and governance aspects
- Consumer-facing digital product integration, ideally within a media context.
- Strong communication skills with software engineers and business stakeholders
- Considerable architecture and solution design along with practical engineering experience
- Familiar with Agile working practices
Apply today for an opportunity to be part of an organisation that offers a great work life balance, 35 hours per week, 10% of your contracted hours are dedicated time to your professional training and development and rapid career progression.
To apply for the Lead Architect please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.