|Job Title:||Junior Marketing Manager - Dutch speaking|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Job Title: Junior Marketing Manager - Dutch speaking
Job Location: Rijswijk, the Netherlands
This role will responsible for the management of marketing projects in our client's digital power field (including solar and data centre facility), plan strategies, integrate resources, and implement campaigns.
The post holder will focus on business objectives, leading the development of our client's brand/product marketing strategies and marketing tactics in the regional digital power market, integrating internal and external resources, and forming an integrated marketing campaign.
- Sort and refine our client's digital power product positioning and selling points. Manage the product GTM.
- Develop and implement a complete brand plan based on the regional market characteristics.
- Clearly disseminate the value of our client's smart PV and Data Center Facility products and solutions by various channels, such as large exhibitions, high-level summits, and digital marketing.
- Improve the recognition of our client's smart PV and DCF products and solutions in the regional markets, promoting the success of frontline projects.
- Build and maintain our client's PV and DCF ecosystem.
- Keep contacting and interacting with third parties such as industry associations and partners.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local media, and support continuous exposure of products through media communication, media cooperation negotiation, PR writing and publishing.
- Establish and disseminate a good brand image of our client's smart PV and Data Center Facility products and solutions.
- Bachelor degree or above, with 3 years or above marketing experience. Experienced in the energy industry market is preferred.
- Be willing and enthusiastic to join the digital power industry, challenge yourself.
- Have a strong sense of achievement and be capable to work under pressure, and be adaptable to required business trips or working abroad.
- Extensive experience of event managements.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Dutch citizens, Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
Our client offers you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing digital power companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Europe and abroad.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Global Customs Compliance Expert
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)