|Job Title:||Junior Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Abhishekta Pandey|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Junior Infrastructure Project Manager
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Junior Infrastructure Project Manager role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the Role:
The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Azure, AWS, VMWare skills
- Data Centre Migration experience
- Cloud Migration
- Not more than 5 years of experience in Project Management
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
- Achievement of project margin
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Assignment feedback scores
- Status of project in the project management reporting tool
- Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review
- Formal reviews have taken place and are documented
- Efficient and timely availability of assets during all stages
- Progress reports are accepted by the assignment manager
- Risk plans are formally accepted by the assignment manager
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
AIX ENGINEER - SECURITY CLEARED- CONTRACT- REMOTE
SAN STORAGE ENGINEER- REMOTE - CONTRACT- TELFORD
VMWARE BACKUP AND RESTORE ENGINEER- REMOTE - CONTRACT- TELFORD
VMWare / Cloud Support specialist
Backup and Restore Specialist