Role: Junior Cloud Architect
Location: Dublin/Republic of Ireland
Length: Permanent Role
A leading global IT company are looking for a Junior Cloud Architect to join their team in order to drive Cloud Adoption for their customers.
The role will involve building a detailed understanding of the client's offerings and services and how they apply to the Irish market.
You will work with the clients customers alongside Senior Architects in order to;
- Define organisational change in relation to cloud adoption.
- Develop and coordinate cloud architecture.
- Develop cloud strategy and coordinate adoption.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering, information technology discipline or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies desirable.
- Ideally some experience of designing and implementing Cloud solutions and an understanding of migrating solutions into the cloud.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving skills.
- A curiosity and enthusiasm for the role and a desire to learn deep technical skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
DYNAMICS 365 CLOUD ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
DYNAMICS 365 CRM ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Apps Architect
SECURITY ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - BRACKNELL- HYBRID
NETWORK ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - BASINGSTOKE- ONSITE