|Job Title:||IT Solution Sales Manager - Dutch speaking|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Job Title: IT Solution Sales Manager - Dutch speaking
Job Location: Rijswijk, the Netherlands
We are looking for an IT Solutions Manager, having solid IT experience to strengthen our team in the Netherlands.
- The IT Solution Sales Manager main responsibility is to be our customers and partners' trusted advisor, providing state of art solutions based on our IT products and solutions portfolio
- Being part of the Solution Sales Team, the IT Solution Manager is the overall owner of the technical solutions, creating the bridges between customer, partner, account managers, services, product line and R&D teams to assure the best solutions for every challenge
- The role goes from evangelist on technology, solution responsibility, pricing strategy all the way to project delivery support, being key in the pre-sale's tasks
- The position requires a deep understanding of IT infrastructure technologies, strong presales skills as well as a customer oriented, motivated personality
- Collaborate in development and execution of strategy, performance and sales growth initiatives for the IT solutions
- Develop pre-sales product and solutions market analysis
- Gather insights from customer's business strategies, understands customer requirements, and design IT solutions. Use the information for existing and future
- Work closely with key account managers and channel sales managers to develop opportunities and achieve the assigned sales objectives
- Understand customer's business and strategy in the IT domain - customers across a
broad spectrum from Public Sector, to Large Private Enterprise to SME / SMB;
- Technical lead in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations and commercial proposals by providing solution information, value proposition, bill of materials and solution design
- Leads/support the negotiations with the named customers for the acquisition of IT solutions
- Ability to understand competitor's solutions and develop strategies to beat them;
- Identify and qualify risk analysis (threats) to existing accounts; define and recommend strategies and implementation plans to mitigate risks
- Be our customers and partners' trusted advisor, providing state of art solutions based on our IT solutions portfolio
- Actively participate in knowledge transfers to sales team members and partners;
- Plan and support brand awareness actions in the Netherlands market and attend industry events as well as technology forums in both delegate and speaking capacities
- Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a storage related role preferably in a presales or solution architect capacity
- Comprehensive capabilities in IT: Servers, Storage, Cloud and virtualization solutions.
- Proven experience as pre-sales in the main IT industry company such as DELL-EMC, HP and Netapp is preferred
- Proven knowledge and experience on big Filesharing and bigdata environments
- Proven knowledge and experience on Object storage environments
- Good business analysis and negotiating skills
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch ICT market and ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of High Performance Data Analytics
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to travel on a short-term basis if required
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, including the ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organization.
Our client offers you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package.
Your personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Please note: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Dutch citizens, Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Marketing Manager - Dutch speaking
Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
Senior Account Manager - Data Centre Facility (Dutch speaking)
Wireless Solution Manager - French speaking
Solar Solution Manager
Solar Solution Manager