|Job Title:||IT Programme Manager|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Craig|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Role: IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin (On-Site)
As IT Programme Manager you will be accountable for successfully leading and organising various technology projects within Three Ireland and across various business functions. You will engage closely with various business stakeholders and communicate at all levels across multiple departments while reporting in to the Head of Strategic IT Programmes and Delivery.
- Establish the Programme Roles and Programme Teams Responsibilities.
- Conduct all status reporting throughout key programmes, while keeping Senior Management Teams and other governing bodies updated.
- Establish and maintain Programme Governance.
- Create and follow framework for High Level and Low Level Programme Project Plan.
- Identify and respond efficiently to any Decisions, Actions, Risks or Issues that would impact the Programme until resolution.
- Execute and comply with PMO processes, standards and policies (Planning & Reporting, Governance, Document & Dependency Management, Risk & Issue Management, Change Control).
- Manage communication with all stakeholders, team members and business partners.
- Deploy standard practices for Financial Management & Benefit Realisation alongside Senior Management & Programme/Project Leads.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully leading and managing multiple projects and project teams.
- Experience in leading integration and transformation programmes.
- Exceptional communication, leadership and collaboration skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills both internally and externally.
- Professional Programme/Project Management accreditation (e.g MSP, PRINCE, PMP).
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies (e.g. Agile/Waterfall methodologies).
- Significant Knowledge of planning tools such as; MS Project, MS Excel, MS Viso.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and motivational skills.
- Experience in telecommunications industry is desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ORACLE CLOUD PROGRAMME MANAGER - REMOTE - CONTRACT
Security Cleared Change and Release Manager/SDM
Security Cleared Linux Engineer/3rd Line Linux Support
Developer & Scrum Master
Commercial Manager - IT Procurement - Mobile Telecoms
Service Delivery Manager - Problem Manager