|Job Title:||IT Procurement Manager - Commercial|
|REF:||CDP - IT Procurement_1679639067|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Commercial Manager - IT Procurement
- Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK. Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
MBNL's Commercial function are seeking a Commercial Manager who will be responsible for the management and supplier relationship for a specified portfolio of suppliers. The Commercial directorate owns the commercial strategy that supports our corporate outcomes including all procurement activity and commercial, supplier and contract management and coordinate overall supplier relationships.
What you the Commercial Manager can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for all elements of the Commercial framework associated to the Supplier Base for which you manage. This includes increasing the maturity and evolution of the Supplier Strategy, Supplier Selection, Contracting, Onboarding, In-Life and Exit Management core elements of the framework
- Responsible for ensuring all commercial activity is governed by Commercial Policy and processes
- Develop a strong, effective relationship within the Commercial team and all areas of MBNL, raising the profile of the Commercial team and advocating the importance of sound commercial management to all areas of our business
- Provision of all commercial deliverables, as necessary e.g. negotiation plan, contract risk analysis, benefits analysis and contract creation and closure
- Lead tender activities using established commercial processes ensuring the strategic requirements of MBNL and its shareholders are met
- Draft, negotiate and award supplier contracts with support from MBNL Legal, in accordance with MBNL's Commercial process, governance and Corporate Delegation of Authority.
- Implement and manage change control process for key MBNL contracts
- Manage resolution of contractual disputes up to Director level
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
- Work with relevant business areas to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs, working with and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required
- Work with MBNL technical / project teams and Managed Service Providers to ensure that MBNL's suppliers / contracts are managed effectively yielding sustained savings
The successful Commercial Manager will have:
- Previous experience of negotiating complex framework contracts
- Good understanding of contract law
- Significant Supplier & Contract management experience
- Telecoms experience (Desirable)
- MCIPS, RICS, LLB or other relevant professional qualifications
- Experience of working in a multi-stakeholder environment
Should you be keen on this exciting opportunity, Click Apply!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract