Job title: IT HR Manager - Mandarin speaking
We are looking for an experienced Mandarin Speaking HRIS Manager to join one of our fast growing clients.
The ideal candidate should have experience in a HRIS Management, ideally within a UK based organisation.
* Guide and manage HRIS function provide expert and timely support to all
* Provide Project Management support for system implementations and HR
process optimisation initiatives.
* Acts as the subject matter expert (SME), providing advice and guidance to
the business on large scale or complex configuration changes.
* Manage relationships with external suppliers; ensure contractual
agreements are met and service provisions meet the needs of the
* Support the resolution of escalations from HR, Payroll and other business
stakeholders where applicable.
* Partner with IT, HR and business leads in evaluation of HRIS
functional/technical configuration as it impacts HR data standards and
reporting capabilities and ensure optimisation with other technology
* Lead the facilitation of change requests ensuring adherence to
appropriate governance standards. Deliver the HRIS organisational
roadmap and ensure communications are cascaded to stakeholders.
* Responsible for system security and that all audits' requirements are met,
ensuring all system users are trained appropriately.
* Responsible for HR data reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for
management and users.
* Good English and Mandarin (Chinese)
* An extensive amount of related experience with integrated HR and
* Project Management qualification (preferred)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Required HRIS and Payroll system experience in MNCs
* Must be detail oriented and possess strong organisational skills
* Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
* Possesses ability to persuade, influence, and negotiate with colleagues
and vendors; communicates effectively with superiors
* Preferably has experience of global HR systems implementations
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Desk Agent
Operations Manager - systems
Lead Infrastructure Management Architect
INFRASTRUCTURE TEST LEAD/MANAGER- CONTRACT - HYBRID
IFS ERP - DEVELOPER /LEAD CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING