|Job Title:||IT Field Resource Controller|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Field Resource Controller
Cover Gateway - triage all the incidents making sure all details and the correct troubleshooting has been performed before utilising an engineer resource to minimise wasted visits and to get the users services back with minimal delay.
- Hardware Service Requests/Change Orders - management and progression of change and service requests, liaising with site for clarification of information and confirmation of hardware receipt and escalation to engineers to ensure SLA deadlines are adhered to on multiple domains.
- Network service requests - progression and escalation of Backup Cover to other zone FRCs - liaising with site users, site leads and managers. Scheduling of engineers for site visits to accommodate customer's availability
Schedule engineers to attend sites as soon as possible including for major incidents.
- Order required server parts for the engineers / under warranty.
- Order parts under an emergency process to get same day or next day delivery.
- Able to build relationships with the engineers and other resolver groups to aid efficient resolution.
- Look after multiple contracts.
- Send daily reports to Senior Management.
* Experience in incident resolution and/or system management of secure IT infrastructures
* Experience in Customer Service environment - liaison with customers scheduling engineering attendances
* Experience in scheduling/diary management
* Experience dealing with 3rd parts suppliers
* Experience and confident in use of MS Office programs
Good communication skills, good organisational skills, fine attention to detail & sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel) are required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.