|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nithya Dhanakkodi|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
IT Business Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our leading infrastructure telecom client based in Reading. The main purpose of the role will be to identify and interpret business requirements into technical specifications for IT systems development and business integration.
Collect and Collate Business Requirements and Processes Conduct one-to-one interviews and workshops with members of the user, support and IT community to gather and distil requirements.
Analyse Business Requirements and Develop Process Maps and Use Cases Analysis and creation of business process specifications for new system developments.
Ensure new systems adhere to and integrate business wide data models and design specifications.
Interpret Business Requirements into clear Functional and Non-functional Specifications
Liaising with internal/external clients in order to analyse business procedure, clarify client¹s requirements and to define the scope of existing software, hardware & network provision, be it change, evolution or replacement.
Plan, Communicate and Coordinate activities among Stakeholders and/or other departments To lead analysis phase of projects providing direction to designers and developers both internal and 3rd party leading to agreed detail scope and requirements.
Responsible for operational change fulfilment and working with system user on system configuration and roll out.
Develop the testing Scenarios (test scripts), conduct System Acceptance Testing (SAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Ensure that the solution will meet the business users' expectations, defining where appropriate testing, piloting and integration / launch requirements.
Perform successful and smooth deployment of the new projects or changes.
Prepare the technical documents and conduct handover session(s) that are required by the Customer IT Services team contributing to operational support documentation and requirements as appropriate.
Compliance & Security To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
- Experience (technical, managerial, industry) Strong knowledge of Telecoms OSS domain either fixed line or mobile
- Experienced OSS System Analyst/ OSS System Engineer
- Extensive experience of delivering business analysis to multiple projects Experience defining solutions within a Telecoms Cellular Network Infrastructure Share environment
- Knowledge of TM-Forum standards, SID, TAM and eTom
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 process management flows and terminology
- Excellent inter-personal skills and abilities in managing stakeholders and matrix teams
- Clear and concise communication skills both upward and within the team
- Good business skills with the ability to map the business requirements with system requirements and to write the design Statement of Requirements and Detailed Designs
- Ability to work in fluid, high-pressure environments and on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of structured IT development methodologies (Prince 2, Agile Scrum)
- Knowledge of interface mechanisms between platforms, from simple file transfers to advanced web services
if interested please drop me your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Warehouse IT Operative Configuration
Warehouse Operator - Configuration (IT systems based position)
Salary: Up to £12.53 per hour
Field Resource Administrator
3rd Line Support Engineer/Wintel/VDI/Windows Server/VMWare
.NET SOLUTION ARCHITECT (MIDDLEWARE) - CONTRACT - REMOTE