The role holder will assist with administrative duties in a business support team or area. They will ensure that problem and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The role holder will have a good working knowledge of the area that they work in and the tools and processes used in their daily work.
- Provides support for a business area or team.
- Resolves basic problems and issues to a satisfactory outcome and escalates more complex queries and requests.
- Liaises with own business area or team and may have some contact outside of direct working area.
- Able to prioritize own tasks to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Maintains accurate data relevant to the job and is able to produce basic reports as required.
- Clear and accurate written and oral communication.
- Operates processes, standards and practices for the business area or team.
- Takes the initiative to extend own knowledge in order contribute to the team and develop.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meets performance goals as set
- Personal development plan kept up to date
- Strategic goals and targets are met
- Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
- Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
- Good time management.
- Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
- Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables.
- Agreed standard of measurement.
- Team contribution and contribution to team deliverables.
- Up to date skills are maintained
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Desktop Support
Accounts Payable Administrator
Commercial Manager - IT Procurement