IP Network Tech Lead
Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working)
Great opportunity to work as IP Network Tech Lead for a high profile , well-loved brand within Telecom Sector based out of Dublin. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced IP Network Technical Lead who will integrate into the wider IP Networks Team (comprising of IP Design, IP Operations, IP Performance and IP Change Management).
- Act as trusted advisor in addressing their technical and business challenges, across the IP Domains:
- Data, Voice and Messaging
- Access & Interconnect
- Network Services
- Enterprise IT
- Automation & Cloud
- Identify opportunities/initiatives for efficiencies and make recommendations for network improvements based on current and emerging industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Identify and provide feedback to Operational teams on the stability and reliability of the IP Network, providing strategic input on resolution actions.
- Provide expert advice in resolving complex network faults.
- Provide expert advice in planning network upgrades as part of preventative maintenance strategy.
Required Skills :
- JNCIE and/or CCIE qualification with a minimum of 4 years of proven experience within a Telco or Service Provider environment.
- Must have a strong Cisco and/or Juniper background with LAN/WAN/SD WAN/WIFI experience.
- Experience with Cloud solutions such as AWS and/or AZURE is beneficial.
- Proficiency in scripting, e.g. Python, API development and Git workflows, along with hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and deployment tools such as Ansible.
- Experience with Security solutions such as Firewall, IDS/IPS, URL Filtering is preferable.
- Must have proven experience of L2/L3 protocols and technologies, such as MPLS, IoT, BGP, OSPF, RIP, IPSec, VoIP, VXLAN, QoS, 802.1Q/QinQ, MTU, Ethernet, xDSL, Wireless Leased lines, Wifi, Cellular technologies 3G/4G/5G and Overlay solutions (SD WAN).
- Strong operational awareness and understanding of the impact of network change on the Customer base
- Experience in presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Change Communications Lead - Transformations
Design Engineering Lead
Transmission Performance Manager
Change Enablement Analyst - (Remedy)