Full time Contract
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Integrator/Infrastructure Developer role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Are you an Integrator? We are looking for an experienced Integrator to join our existing dynamic Solution Build Practice to work in the transformation team. Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to achieve our goals as an Infrastructure Developer? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Requirements and Key Account abilities:
- Demonstrable experience working on the automated deployment of infrastructure solutions, both open source and proprietary.
- Strong technical skills with an ability to review design artefacts and produce the associated build and configuration instructions.
- Modify design documentation to correct potential defects.
- Experience of automating, configuring and deploying virtual VMWare Windows (Server 2019) and Linux (RHEL) environments.
- Strong scripting experience coupled with a solid understanding of infrastructure and networking.
- Experience working in a team designing, developing and supporting solutions.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.