|Job Title:||Infrastructure Data Centre Delivery Project Manager (Agile)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Infrastructure Data Centre Delivery Project Manager (Agile, Storage, Backup, Waterfall, Security Clearable) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only). A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an experience Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager
- The project manager will be required to manage infrastructure change and technical refresh for several data centres
- Must have project managed and delivered infrastructure deployment and upgrade into data centres
- Customer management skills
- Project financial management skills
- Agile delivery skills for infrastructure projects (and hybrid/waterfall delivery approaches)
- Management of infrastructure product vendors
- Knowledge of how to protect live services
- Project Manager to take lead alongside an architect managing data centre change projects
- Enterprise management tool upgrade project management experience
- Storage and backup refresh project management experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
WAN Network Architect
Service Delivery Manager_Mandarin speaking
Oracle Financials Technical Consutant