|Job Title:||Incident Analyst - Permanent role - Reading based|
|Contact Name:||Chaitra Katkar|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Incident Analyst -Permanent
A reputed client in telcom sector are seeking a Senior Incident Analyst to focus on the delivery of Incident Assurance services by the supplier eco-system to agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
Location: Thie role is based at Reading (hybrid working - Twice a week at office)
What you can expect to be doing:
- Manage continuous improvement of the methodologies, processes, system controls, capabilities and relationships required for Incident availability and the delivery of service availability including all related forums, communication, and governance control points
- Assurance and support of supplier led Emergency Site Restoration, Dead Sites process.
- Ensure and manage Supplier adherence to the incident management service outlined in the contract and relevant Service Operations Manuals (SOM's), through a Service Assurance framework
- Responsible for assuring and ensuring incidents are recorded accurately in Remedy in terms of event durations and impacts on customer experience
- Assist and resolve cases where mediation is required to ensure correct ownership of tickets, prevent (where possible) senior levels of mediation being required.
- Act as an escalation point for jeopardy management where a resolving agency rests within the company.
- Prioritise and assist in ensuring effective temporary site and temporary network elements deployed to resolve service impacting issues
- Assist in ensuring that complex process interlocks for incident service between all parties are effective in their design and execution and deliver the correct outcomes
- Accountable for supporting the Service Assurance Team with respect to Supplier Incident Service Performance Adjustment (SPA) claims process, ensuring clear and concise case data is supplied, supporting the discussions with shareholders, and providing robust challenges to E\ rejects SPA
- Assist and participate in performing Play book and Service Operations Manuals (SOM) and designating Pass/Fails
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of Mobile Telecommunications systems architecture
- Incident management and escalation management experience
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Strong knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Experience of BMC Remedy - Desirable
- Understanding of ITIL
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Chaitra.Katkar@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms