|Job Title:||Implementation Coordinator PM|
|Contact Name:||Abhishekta Pandey|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Implementation Coordinator PM
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Implementation Coordinator PM role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the Role:
- Supporting the preparation of the Deployment Workstream in readiness for all transitional deployments & cutovers, working as part of a team to ensure all pre-requisite tasks are performed in good time, all supporting documentation is produced/updated & that the appropriate governance processes are adhered to.
* Complying with the Change Management processes in order to produce & and present Requests for Change (RFCs).
* Production of Service Requests (SRs) + other request types.
* Managing updates to Runbooks.
* Securing & coordinating resources.
* Managing a Master deployment schedule (XLS), which tracks numerous attributes relating to preparation for deployments.
* Arranging & attending "bridge" calls to oversee installations/deployments, together with technical teams.
* Updating operational work instructions as required.
* Performing adhoc tasks in support of the workstream, as identified & requested by the Workstream Lead.
Your Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidate is a PM / strong Project Leader or Project Associate.
- Good communicator, inc. across geographical/organisational boundaries.
- Organised, self-starter & proactive mindset.
- Able to operate in a challenging environment with tight deadlines & stakeholders that may not always be aligned.
- Possesses a flexible "can-do" attitude, able to deal with late notice / short notice alterations & requests for change.
- Good attention to detail & the ability to manage & coordinate multiple simultaneous activities ("spinning multiple plates").
- Works to a high standard, ensuring every task & artefact exhibits quality, accuracy & timeliness.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
2nd Line Network Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer/Wintel/VDI/Windows Server/VMWare