|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Sun|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Full-time ongoing contract
We are looking for a HR Assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. This role is to support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
HR Assistant should be able to work autonomously and assist in a wide range of HR duties, like managing temps and contractor workers, producing documents, briefing papers, reports/ presentations, organizing and attending HR related meetings.
An ideal candidate for the position holds an academic HR background or have relevant human resources work experience.
Responsibilities Includes but not limited to:
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Business Partners.
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Managing onboarding and leaver process including updating records of new staff, completing relevant onboarding and termination paperwork etc.
- Coordinating all aspects of event planning and management
- University degree in Business Administration/HR/Psychology or other relevant subject with major in Management or specialized qualification preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant practical experience in HR field.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs.
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture.
- Must be systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work full-time in the UK from the start of your employment without requirement for work/visa sponsorship.
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Global Customs Compliance Expert