|Job Title:||HR Administrator Apprenticeship - Hybrid Working|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job Title: HR Administrator - Apprenticeship
Based At: At home & or in the communal network of offices
Job Purpose: Provide values driven HR administration support to the business.
- Support the business in creating a people focused culture taking the lead on arranging social and individual activities throughout the year.
- Support a successful recruitment process.
- Lead the induction process for new starters
- Manage the HR record keeping.
- Manage the admin process for HR policies and templates.
- Manage the learning and development calendar.
- With the EA and HR Support (Board Secretariat) create learning materials relating to HR.
- Manage the team weekly whereabouts.
- Manage visitors (including colleagues) to the Shard.
- Monitor the mobile phone contracts with the external suppliers to ensure best service.
- Record of the monthly spends for the office budget including record keeping of room bookings and office related expenses
- Support the various meeting Chairs within the business including taking minutes.
- Leadership Team meetings
- HS&W Committee meetings
- To work collaboratively with ISMS to maintain the ISO27001 certification standards
- Manage SLT/LT calendars on request
- Work with Finance team to ensure VAT receipts and expenses are up to date
- Source team gifts
- Complete the BSC as required
- Act as the SME for the Shard
- Create meeting invites, agendas, actions and support filing as needed.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Willing to learn and interested in a career in HR
- Good planning & organising skill set
- Can work using their own initiative
- Customer service driven - putting the customer first
- Good IT Skills including Google Workspace
- Familiar with an HR database
- Experience of HR processes and/or willing to learn
- Strong numeracy & literacy
- Proactive and well organised
- Good communication and general interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply to this advert in the first instance or send a CV with cover note to Tommy.Clifford@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - SERVICE OWNER - HYBRID - CONTRACT
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
1st & 2nd Line System Administrator
System Administrator/System Engineer/2nd Line Support