|Job Title:||HR Administrator - Apprenticeship|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
HR Administrator - Apprenticeship leading to CIPD Level 3
Onsite at London office in Shard
Job Purpose: Provide values driven HR administration support
- Support in creating a people focused culture taking the lead on arranging social and individual activities throughout the year.
- Support a successful recruitment process.
- Lead the induction process for new starters
- Manage the HR record keeping.
- Manage the admin process for HR policies and templates.
- Manage the learning and development calendar.
- With the EA and HR Support (Board Secretariat) create learning materials relating to HR.
- Manage the team weekly whereabouts.
- Manage visitors (including colleagues) to the Shard.
- Monitor the mobile phone contracts with the external suppliers to ensure best service.
- Record of the monthly spends for the office budget including record keeping of room bookings and office related expenses
- Support the various meeting Chairs
- Leadership Team meetings
- HS&W Committee meetings
- To work collaboratively with ISMS to maintain the ISO27001 certification standards
Knowledge and Experience:
- Willing to learn and interested in a career in HR
- Good planning & organising skill set
- Can work using their own initiative
- Customer service driven - putting the customer first
- Good IT Skills including Google Workspace
- Familiar with an HR database
- Experience of HR processes and/or willing to learn
- Strong numeracy & literacy
- Proactive and well organised
- Good communication and general interpersonal skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.