Job title: HR Administrator
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
You will be a HR Administrator within a team of 2 at our Ipswich site based at Adastral Park, Ipswich. Your role will be to support the work of the HR Business Partner and business needs by contributing to the overall running and administration of the site. You will support with end to end processes such as recruitment, starters, leavers and maintaining records, systems and reports. You will also collaborate with the wider UK team, Admin and senior stakeholders to ensure a high level of service for all workers.
- Providing Administrative Support for HR Activities to ensure that records, reports and systems are kept up to date and issued in a timely manner and in a GPDR compliant manner along with other legislation.
- Updating and maintaining the HR shared email inbox and ensuring it is GDPR compliant and with other legislation.
- Providing support regarding purchase orders (POs) and ensuring they are raised for all contractors, contractor extensions and HR Activities.
- Supporting HR team with end to end recruitment (CV screening, interviews, feedback and offer).
- Managing contractor extension process and relevant administration changes within the appropriate systems (Leased Worker Management System) regarding onboarding, induction and leavers.
- Using templates to support with UKHR payroll with processing of permanent and intern employees to ensure payments are made smoothly.
- Supporting the HRBP in identifying and delivering L&D initiatives and training across the business.
- Supporting internal teams with site events and wellbeing initiatives to improve engagement and performance on site.
- Drafting and issuing effective employee communications to support the site strategy and encourage employee engagement, e.g. around implementation of new policies or new staff initiatives.
- Carrying out surveys, focus groups and 1:1 interview as required to gain feedback on HR initiatives.
- Other Ad Hoc HR duties in line with business requirements.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills; detail-oriented and able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Previous experience working in HR; familiarity with HR admin best practice
- An understanding of key employment and other relevant legislation/best practice in HR (ACAS code, GDPR)
- Experience using Outlook, Word and Excel and willing to learn new systems
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent qualification/experience
- Engineering or Manufacturing Background
- Bilingual Mandarin Chinese/English - fluent in both languages and able to work to a high commercial standard of verbal and written communication in both languages
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.