|Job Title:||Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence - 6 month contract - Mobile Telecoms - Immediate Start
Reading/ Hybrid working (Reading office 2-3 days per week)
The Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence is a key leadership role within the organisation and ensures quality policy and strategy is applied across the business and within the wider supply chain ensuring governance processes create a high level of quality culture within the Company, our Shareholders and wider ecosystem
What you can expect to be doing:
- Define what Quality means: Own the Quality Strategy, Policy and Operational Excellence. Lead the team and define the Quality Control Standards to ensure these are delivered by the Company and its wider supply chain.
- Lead the implementation of an Integrated Management Systems. To date the Company has 27001 (information System's) and is striving to achieve 45001 with wider desires to conform to 55001 Asset Management. This role's immediate focus will be to ensure compliance to 45001 and to set up a framework IMS to ensure a consistent way to adapt any new standards within the business.
Build and Product Quality:
- Lead the team accountable for supporting our Deployment & Tower and Networks Services teams in ensure quality controls for all deployment, and maintenance services
- Ensure application of statutory, regulatory and other applicable quality standards are implemented throughout the project cycle from initiation to close-out.
- Support project teams input to risk register defining risks & opportunities.
- Work with our Shareholders Build teams to ensure they have a suitable quality control in place
- Assist with the provision of performance feedback for our supply chain and how their performance ties in with the commercial agreements
- Support project review and lessons learnt.
- Champion quality related behaviours and a culture of quality within the Company and our ecosystem.
New Product Introduction:
- Lead on the quality procedures with our NPI processes to ensure quality and safety is considered at all stages of product acceptance and inspection
Third Party Assurance:
- Specifically focusing on our larger supplier within HSQ&E put in place an assurance and audit regime. Ensuring that the standards, policies, and priorities agreed on are being carried out properly, and that whatever is being produced is meeting stakeholders' needs
- In addition, advise other parts of the business on audit and assurance regime across the supplier base
- Manage and support additional requests from business teams on project Heath checks, reviews and surveillance
- Raising, actioning, and closing of Non-conformances (NCs) supporting Corrective Actions (CA/PA) and improvement opportunities with Performance Improvement Notices (PIN's) internally and with our supply base
- Responsible for working directly with, and monitoring the performance of the HSQE preferred supplier(s) in the field of Quality Management.
- Specifically Lead on the quality aspects of the selection of Principal Contractor and Small Works Contractor, assessment of their management systems as part of Vendor assessment, to assure the wider ecosystem contribute to fulfil our roles under Construction, Design and Management Regulations
- Ensure appropriate quality control process and gateways are implemented in all P.Q.Q, tendering and with the supply chain.
- Where work is subcontracted out to the wider supply chain, enforcing the agreed quality control &standards
Data and Reporting:
- Produce accurate and timely reports on all relevant matters relating to Quality
Culture of improvement:
- Evaluating areas of the organisation's performance to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, reduce risk, respond to changes, and create new opportunities.
- Specifically taking the lessons learnt report form incidents and address issues where quality is the primary factor
What we are looking for:
- Extensive, dedicated Quality experience
- Construction background - essential
- A background in Quality Assurance, rolling our Quality Standards and Quality Management systems
- Someone to ensure that Quality assurance controls are in place for deployment and infrastructure projects
- Comfortable with supplier management and stakeholder management at a Senior Level
- Experience in developing teams and changing cultures and behaviours
- Excellent understanding of policies and business processes
- Proven track record in continuous improvement
- Experienced in developing and managing relationships with internal business customers and large external suppliers, to ensure the mutual business needs are met.
- Experience of senior level communication and managing the expectations of internal customers
- A proven track record of bringing the outside into your organisation and using this to drive improvements
- Understanding of the UK mobile or telecoms market
- Experience in Six sigma or lean Methodology - Nice to have
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Town Planning Manager