|Job Title:||Graduate Strcutural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Graduate Structural Engineer Permanent Hybrid working
We are seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer to join the team here at MBNL. You will be part of a growing industry while delivering the Telecoms infrastructure of the future.
As a Graduate Structural Engineer you will gain access to areas to the whole of MBNL, learning and developing in a tailored approach for you and your career aspirations
What you can expect to be doing:
- Review proposals to consider that the structural design offered by Design suppliers meet the scope requirements, and should they not ensure there is a clearly documented rationale as to why the chosen solution has been selected
- Liaise with MBNL Design, Acquisition and Deployment teams.
- Work with MBNL partners and provide design feedback, resolve Design queries, and drive good practice throughout the supplier base.
- Review drawings on behalf of MBNL
- Ensuring the designs comply with MBNL technical documentation.
The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will have:
- BEng (Hons) or MEng Structural Engineering (Level 6/7)
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Collaborative approach to working
- Growing knowledge base and understanding of Building & Health & Safety Acts, including Building Regulations, British Standards/Eurocodes & Construction (Design & Management) 2015
To apply for the Graduate Structural Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.