|Job Title:||Front Desk Receptionist (Mandarin Speaking)|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist (Mandarin Speaking)
Our client is looking for a Mandarin Speaker with Administrative experience to join its multinational team.
The successful candidate should have relevant administrative or receptionist working experience in the UK.
What you will do:
- Answering all incoming calls in a polite, courteous manner, passing onto relevant department / person as required.
- Working with the building's Receptionists and Security staff - notifying them of expected visitors and issuing the relevant passes to allow access.
- Meet and greet all visitors and suppliers to site, notifying their host as a priority and in some cases escorting them throughout their visit.
- Ensure all WINPAK information for office staff is up-to-date, issuing cards to new starters and cancelling passes when is needed.
- Updating Reading passes for employees and visitors.
- Reservation of meeting rooms through the automated system, notifying catering company of refreshments / lunches requirements when needed.
- Assisting Directors, employees on administrative and office management.
- Lunch ordering and management for the office when is needed.
- Coordinating with landlords, contractors / sub-contractors for any maintenance and facility management issues.
- Monitoring stationery supplies and ordering as and when necessary (managing it within monthly budgets).
- Working with Mailroom and Administrative staff of the building, collecting all parcels and mail as notified, opening post and distributing to relevant departments.
- Organizing couriers / taxis, hotel rooms when there is need.
- Assisting with any events or meetings from admin aspects when there is a need.
- EHS: playing the role as Health & Safety Officer, Fire Marshal, and First Aider of the office.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent both in English and Mandarin
- Reliable, punctual with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good organizational skills with great attention to details.
- Professional, credible, and confident in supporting Managers and Directors.
- Friendly and personable disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from employees.
- Confident in working on your own initiative and prioritizing your workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Out-going with a pro-active/ can do attitude.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
Our client can't provide visa sponsorship.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.