|Job Title:||Firewall Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Uma Nidhi|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Firewall Engineer- (Security Cleared)
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a Firewall Engineer to join their successful Practice on an ongoing contract basis.
We are looking for a Firewall Engineer to join our existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Solution Owner and Solution Architects to automate the provisioning and deployment of Firewall solutions and to produce the associated build and configurations documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Practical skills and knowledge in the provision and support of Firewalls, Networking, Infrastructure, and Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Network Management, SIEM and automation solutions (either network or infrastructure).
- Input into high-level and low-level solution designs covering multiple technology areas proposing technologies from a variety of industry leading vendors that optimally align with the existing technology environment, meet business and technical requirements and specify system security measures.
- Assisting with solution design work and delivery aspects of the solution.
- Leading on creating solution prototypes covering physical builds and emulated environment tools.
- Experience of creating profession build guides and associated configuration instructions.
- Ideally knowledge of migrating from legacy technologies, and adopting new capabilities.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: City of London
Wintel Support Engineer
FAST P Engineer