|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Financial Reporting Analyst - Recently qualified ACA
Contract - 6 Months
Reading/Hybrid - 2 days per week onsite
The role and its purpose
A key role within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team reporting directly into the Head of Financial Reporting. It is a team of 13 responsible for some of the most complex accounting areas. The individual will assist in working capital & cash flow reporting.
What does the role involve?
Assist in cash flow reporting every month.
Assist in the quarterly cash flow forecast, annual budget and 5 year budget.
Assist in preparing the monthly working capital pack.
Submit numbers to our parent company in HK.
Assist in improvement projects in the team
The type of person we are looking for.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant - Newly Qualified ACA only - Not ACCA or CIMA
- 1-3 years PQE (Post Qualified Experience)
- Must come from an Audit background - (Any Audit Firm)
- Cash flow Reporting, Forecasting and Month End Pack Reporting Experience
- Experience with understanding and explaining the underlying commercial drivers causing variances against budgets/forecasts and business plans
- Excel Advanced
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Analyst (Fully Qualified)
Fully Qualified Finance Manager - Fixed Assets
Finance Manager - Fixed Assets (Fully Qualified)
Finance Analyst (6 month Contract)