Role: Financial Reporting Analyst
Type: 6-Month Contract
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
We are currently recruiting for a newly/recently qualified ACA / ICAEW Financial Reporting Analyst to join one of the leading telecom brands, within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team reporting directly into the Head of Financial Reporting. In this position, the individual will assist in working capital & cashflow reporting.
- Assist in cashflow reporting every month.
- Assist in the quarterly cashflow forecast, annual budget and 5 year budget.
- Assist in preparing the monthly working capital pack.
- Submit numbers to our parent company in HK.
- Assist in improvement projects in the team
- Newly or recently Qualified Chartered Accountant - ACA/ICAEW
- 1-2 years PQE
- Must come from an Audit background
- Experience in Cashflow Reporting, Forecasting and Month End Pack Reporting Experience
- Experience with understanding and explaining the underlying commercial drivers causing variances against budgets/forecasts and business plans
- Advanced Excel skills
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.