|Job Title:||Financial Data Specialist with (SAS Programming Language)|
|Salary:||Pension, Healthcare , Hybrid Work + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This role will be to support the current handset receivable program at the Telco Company and sits within a team of 4 who overlook the programs effect on cash flow.
This demanding and challenging role will work alongside two existing Financial Data Specialists and reporting into the Financial Data Senior Manager. You will work closely with Finance, Credit Risk, Collections, Billing, Customer Payments, Legal and HWL head office.
Responsibilities include running several operational processes that support the delivery of device revenue accounting and handset receivables program, including but not limited to the following:
- Produce monthly offer notice and monthly payment reports for the sale of device receivables.
- Budget, forecasting and actual reporting.
- Supporting internal and external auditors as necessary.
- Processing of large quantities of data using SAN to deliver required transaction processing & reporting.
- Project support as and when required, specifically Device Financing and 3Vision in 2022/23.
- Continuous improvement and updating of documentation of existing and future device receivable processes.
What is required for the Role:
- Data mining experience
- Implementation of SAS systems
- Large data mining and extraction experience
- At least 2 years hands on experience
- Must be able to code in SAS
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Software Engineering Lead
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Town Planning Manager