Project / Finance Manager - SRN - Mobile Telecoms - Permanent - Remote working with occasional visits to London
New exciting role for a Project Manager with extensive finance experience/capabilities, gained within mobile telecoms, to join a unique mobile telecoms organisation where each individual really makes a difference. This role will be supporting the Shared Rural Network and the roll-out of 4G across Scotland.
Ensure all financial elements of the SRN programme are well run and successfully tracked and delivered on time to our Grant obligations.
Build positive working relationships with key stakeholders within the company and the Mobile Network Operators (MNOs).
Development and management of SRN project finances to ensure related tasks and milestone deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to the Grant obligations.
Represent finance at monthly meetings with BDUK finance manager and delivery team.
Deputise for the FD as Chair of the SRN finance board.
- Proven experience of project finance management techniques, methodologies and processes
- Preferably experience & knowledge of telecoms deployment processes
- End to end knowledge of telecoms financial management activities & risks associated with every milestone
- Outstanding collaboration and partnership capabilities - internal and
- Ability to engage & influence at all levels of the business and maintain positive customer relationships
- Proven time management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to delivery of tasks
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple work streams whilst achieving results through others
- Ability to respond effectively to ever changing business needs
- Strong skill set in coaching others with a focus on planning, organising and project management best practice.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Product Designer - UI/UX