Finance Operations Manager - Telco Company
Must Be Eligible to work in the UK
To manage this Telco's Treasury, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions as well as take Ownership of company's VAT-related activities, Treasury and Cash Management.
Review of elements of these functions that are provided by third party providers
- Treasury and Cash Management
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Oversee Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Month End Close
- Process and Controls Optimization
- Stakeholder Management
- Staff Management
- Fully Qualified ACCA\ACA\CIMA - Non Negotiable
- Telecoms Industry background - Advantageous - Or other Commercial Industry background
- Added Benefit - Having a Treasury Management Qualification
- Experience of cash management and cash flow forecasting in a medium to large commercial environment.
- Experience of managing complex stakeholder relationships and interfacing with all areas of the business including exposure to senior leaders.
- Good working knowledge of AP, AR and VAT.
- Experience working UK Finance
- They skills must include strong Treasury and Vat
- Should you be keen on this exciting opportunity, please click apply!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract