Finance Analyst - Financial Reporting (Newly Qualified ACA)
Hybrid/ Reading (2-3 days in office)
A key role within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team, reporting directly into the Head of Financial Reporting. It's a team of 12 responsible for some of the most complex accounting areas. In this position, you will help and assist in financial reporting, balance sheet control, audit coordination, technical accounting advisory and Finance policies and procedures.
The role is new - Additional support is needed within the Team. This role is a growth and developing role, working across 3 teams within finance, lots of project work. We are looking for Confident individuals with string communication skills to have the ability to report into Hong Kong.
The role will be working across all 3 teams within the department:
- Cash flow\ Working Capital,
- IFRS 16
- Financial Reporting to Hong Kong
- Newly Qualified ACA - NON NEGOTIABLE
- Qualified accountant ACA, from public practice background.
- Technical accounting / advisory skills.
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS and FRS 101.
- 3-4 Years of experience from a 2nd Tier or Top 20 UK Audit Firm. - They must come straight out of Audit.
- Technical Experience- UK Finance: Technical Accounting Advisory, Financial Reporting, Accounting standards, Statutory Accounts, Understanding of IFRS and FRS101
If Interested, Please click on Apply Tab.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.