|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Role: Finance Analyst
Type: 6 month Contract
Location: Hybrid /Reading (Minimum 2 days a week in office)
To start in May
We have an exciting opportunity with one of the leading telecom brands for a Finance Graduates who come with 2-3 years of experience as Finance Analyst - handling budgets, forecasts, and Business Partner relationships and is able to present business cases and investigations and analyse results.
Role and Responsibilities:
This exciting role will enable you to further develop your financial analysis, relationship building and presentation skills, while also providing key guidance and support during Budgeting and reforecasting. Your key contributions will help to ensure we accurately report Interconnect Revenues & Costs and International Roaming Revenues and Cost. It is your role to report and analyse performance in these areas based on trends and variance analysis comparing to budgets. Stakeholders will be liaising with you directly on understanding the financial performance and Risks & Opportunities going forward based on analysis and trends
Main responsibilities include:
- Month end reporting: update databases and models to reflect current month data, present the results to wider business with deep dive - providing analysis into results.
- Consolidation, reporting and presenting of the Wholesale monthly results
- Budgeting and Quarterly Forecasting:
- Weekly financial Outlooks: run weekly outlooks for both interconnect and roaming to project where we will land at month end, whilst providing commentary on results that are communicated to the wider finance team.
- Weekly Reporting: send out traffic trends report to show top 10 countries for data usage to check any key movements; run fraud reports to check any irregularities in countries which may be potential fraud occurring.
- Support and co-ordination of the Wholesale Quarterly price books to give Roaming and International Calling data to drive pricing for Wholesale customers
- Ad-hoc business cases: compile data for business cases required by key stakeholders, providing them with different scenarios and having regular check ins for any updates needed.
Must have experience and skills:
- Finance Graduate or Part Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including filters, pivot tables, lookups and charts).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Finance Analysis
- Experience in reporting on Interconnect Revenues & Costs and International Roaming Revenues and Costs or telecoms experience
- Budgets, Forecasts and Reforecast Experience
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality/accurate/timely reporting.
- Strong accounting and reporting skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly in a demand-led, rapid-change environment.
If interested, please click APPLY!!!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.