Role: Field resource controller
Location: Bracknell, fully on site
Type: 6 month temp, PAYE
The role holder will assist with administrative duties in a business support team or area. They will ensure that problem and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The role holder will have a good working knowledge of the area that they work in and the tools and processes used in their daily work.
- Support. Provides support for a business area or team.
- Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Resolves basic problems and issues to a satisfactory outcome and escalates more complex queries and requests.
- Working for others. Liaises with own business area or team and may have some contact outside of direct working area.
- Planning, organising and monitoring work. Able to prioritise own tasks to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Storing and reporting information. Maintains accurate data relevant to the job and is able to produce basic reports as required.
- Communication. Clear and accurate written and oral communication.
- Standards. Operates processes, standards and practices for the business area or team.
- Personal Development. Takes the initiative to extend own knowledge in order contribute to the team and develop.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meets performance goals as set
- Personal development plan kept up to date
- Strategic goals and targets are met
- Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
- Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
- Good time management.
- Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
- Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables.
- Agreed standard of measurement.
- Team contribution and contribution to team deliverables.
- Up to date skills are maintained
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SECURITY ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - BRACKNELL- HYBRID
Accounts Payable Administrator
Core Apps 3rd line Engineer
.NET DEVELOPER- CONTRACT - SWORDS-IRELAND - HYBRID
BUSINESS ANALYST (.NET) - CONTRACT - SWORDS - IRELAND - REMOTE