We are looking for a Field resource controller to Support & augment the existing Shared Service. The role will involve:
Incident Management: Incident logging, triage and assignment on both the CA Service Desk (CASD) HPSM9 Excel and Manage the Incident to resolution in conjunction with the 3rd parties, keeping the Service Desk record in all Toolsets updated in accordance with agreed Work Instructions.
Cover Gateway - triage all the incidents coming in, making sure all details and the correct troubleshooting has been performed before utilising an engineer resource to minimise wasted visits and to get the users services back with minimal delay.
Hardware Service Requests/Change Orders - management and progression of change and service requests, liaising with site for clarification of information and confirmation of hardware receipt and escalation to engineers to ensure SLA deadlines are adhered to on multiple domains.
Schedule engineers to attend sites as soon as possible including for major incidents.
- Order required server parts for the engineers / under warranty.
- Order parts under an emergency process to get same day or next day delivery.
- Able to build relationships with the engineers and other resolver groups to aid efficient resolution.
- Look after multiple contracts.
- Send daily reports to Senior Management.
- To complete and delegate the daily tasks with the team.
- Attend change meetings.
- Managed some small projects.
- Experience in Customer Service environment - liaison with customers scheduling engineering attendances an advantage.
Experience in scheduling/diary management
* Experience dealing with 3rd parts suppliers
* Experience and confident in use of MS Office programs
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.