|Job Title:||Facility Manager_Mandarin speaking|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Job title: Facility Manager_Mandarin speaking
Location: Cambridge Science Park
Our client, a leading ICT company is looking for an experienced Facility Manager to manage its Cambridge office.
- IFM supplier management (for both Campus and Office). Responsibilities include but are not limited to the daily contract management, daily operation communication, expense management, and performance assessment and any other IFM/office requirement related issues.(QEHS)
- Campus management, including QEHS management, property/equipment management, insurance management, resource management, expense management, risk control, data protect management, and other related local law and the company's regulation compliance management.
- Tenants management ,including the lease contract management, service fee management(inc the utility fee),daily communication, dispute management, and facility management
- Project management of campus/office, eg the office decoration.
- Procurement management, involved in bidding project, sensitive to the figure, able to conduct commercial analysis independently
- Budget management.
- Develop, optimize, publish and monitor the fulfillment local workplace management process, regulation and baseline. (process, policy, and benchmark management)
- Team management. Organize the team work to make all the goal well achieved base on the timeline. Develop the team ability.
- Supplier management including contract management, KPI management , cooperation relationship management and so on.
The ideal candidate:
- IFM management experienced no less than 5 years. And both working in R&D related companies and working in Global IFM companies preferred.
- Supplier management or team management experience no less than 3 years.
- Good communication ability.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment;
- Result-driven attitude;
- Well-organized and structured working style.
- Understanding of local Law/Finance/Insurance industries or other relevant background or specialised qualification in Facility and/or Construction Management
- Relevant QEHS qualifications
- RE related qualifications preferred.
- Language skills: Predominately English, However candidates that can also speak Mandarin, would be of great interest.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.