6 month rolling contract
We are looking for a Shared Service Executive Assistant to provide support to Senior Executives across varying business areas as part of a Shared Services team.
You will be responsible for the provision of defined activities for designated Senior Executives, enabling them to maximize the use of their time. You will be providing services that enable employees to fulfil their roles and responsibilities through supportive systems, processes and teams.
You will be the first point of contact for the Executives you support, manage their Diaries including logistics across multiple time zones ensuring strategic priorities are met.
Co-ordinate and book travel as required (national and international) and processing of related expenses, plan conferences, events and meetings including all logistics to match itineraries.
Prepare agenda and relevant documentation and organize speakers, document administration to include collation of business review packs, PowerPoint presentations etc., liaising with offices of key customers, building network of contacts.
Draft communication/ Tweets /Newsfeed articles for the Executive to publish. Providing cover for other EA's within the team when required.
- Proactivity - ability to look ahead and anticipate needs
- Time management -able to multi task and work under pressure
- Confidentiality - able to deal with business sensitive information
- Experience managing complex diaries, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels / able to work independently and as part of a team
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.