Are you experienced in Mailbox and diary management? You could also be an experienced Personal Assistant looking for their next move? Can you manage complex diaries and priorities, work under pressure and communicate with Senior Executives, customers and teams confidently?
You will be responsible for the provision of defined activities for designated Senior Executives, enabling them to maximize the use of their time, adding value with your depth of knowledge.
You will be the first point of contact for the Executives you support, managing their Diaries including logistics across multiple time zones ensuring strategic priorities are met. Managing their mailbox as required, co-ordinate and book travel as required (national and international) and processing of related expenses, plan conferences, events and meetings including all logistics to match itineraries. Prepare Agenda and relevant documentation and organize speakers, Document administration to include collation of business review packs, PowerPoint presentations etc., liaising with offices of key customers, building network of contacts. Draft communication/ Tweets /Newsfeed articles for the Executive to publish. Providing cover for other EA's within the team when required.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Proactivity - ability to look ahead and anticipate needs
- Time management -able to multi task and work under pressure
- Confidentiality - able to deal with business sensitive information
- Experience managing complex diaries, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels / able to work independently and as part of a team
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.