|Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
|3 months ago
Job Title: Events Coordinator and Administrator
We're looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative events coordinator and administrator to oversee the year round program of events throughout the site. This job is suitable for someone who enjoys high levels of detail and organisation, and who can keep on top of a busy and varied schedule of events across the site. A keen eye for detail and an ability to build and maintain relationships with the customers, colleagues and other stakeholders is crucial to succeeding in this role.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to manage all event preparations and operations (e.g. venue booking/hire, send invitations, draft programme, running events etc.) and to ensure events accomplish successfully with business goals.
- Organise virtual events on the designated platform, collaborate with internal business and technician team to publish/promote events on different platforms.
- Communicate with external guests to ensure the details of talks, travel and reimbursement.
- Provide a professional, efficient and welcoming service to all visitors.
- Manage designed working area and oversee daily operations e.g. order office consumable, day-to-day hospitality, meeting rooms management etc to ensure daily operation run smoothly and to comply with EHS requirements
- Raise purchase requests and ensure all items/service are delivered, accepted, invoiced, paid on time and complied with company rules.
- Organise office events e.g., coffee break, summer party, Christmas party etc
- Other businesses: Handle ad hoc. requests and urgent cases to support business teams.
List details of Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications needed to do the job:
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS Office
- Proficient in speaking and written in English and Mandarin is essential
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Chinese speaking _ HR and Admin Assistant
Chinese speaking _ Data Center Engineer
Data Center Engineer
Portfolio Analyst - telecoms
SR. PORTFOLIO ANALYST (TELECOM) - CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING