Role: Enterprise Architect
Location: Theale, Reading (hybrid)
Competitive package and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to join one of the leading telecom infrastructure company based in Theale, Reading on a contract basis.
The IT Enterprise Architect is responsible for aligning the IT strategy to that of the business to enable it to meet it's current and future needs.
The role holder must possess a solid combination of solution design, technical implementation and communication skills and be highly experienced in stakeholder management.
They are also responsible for establishing the architecture and design principles and enforcing these lining managing a team consisting of Business Analysis, Solution Design and Test Management.
- Experienced IT leader within a corporate environment
- Experience in Integration Architecture
- Delivery methodologies including waterfall and agile practices.
- Experience of Business Analysis, Test practices and tools
- Strong technical contract management background and 3rd Party management
- Strong People management
- Extensive experience of working with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Advanced analytical skills that enable comprehension and resolution of complex business and technical issues
- Strong operational process and procedure development
- Commercial acumen and supplier management exposure
- Excellent inter-personal skills and abilities in managing stakeholders and matrix teams.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to explain the impact of technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Preferably within the Telecoms Sector.
- Proven track record of delivering solutions across multiple supplier platforms and impacting on multiple stakeholders, in a timely fashion and with minimal post-live issues.
- Experience presenting architectural solutions to technical governance forums and business stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in commercial product development with proven problem solving and innovation ability.
- Experience of working with both Agile & traditional Waterfall delivery techniques and realising cloud hosted services.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new or existing technologies.
- Knowledge of Cloud architectures
- TOGAF certification
- MSP, Prince2, ITIL
If this looks interesting, please drop your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
DYNAMICS 365 CRM ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
NETWORK ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - BASINGSTOKE- ONSITE
SECURITY ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - BRACKNELL- HYBRID
BUSINESS ANALYST (.NET) - CONTRACT - SWORDS - IRELAND - REMOTE
2nd / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer