|Job Title:||Electrical Engineering Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Rory Glass|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
The Electrical Engineering Specialist is to act as senior technical engineering authority for design and implementation related to the specific field of Electrical Engineering required to facilitate the deployment of passive infrastructure into our portfolio.
* To support technical lead for all incoming design queries related to electrical engineering, resolve with appropriate design guidance or to delegate to specialist within the design team.
* To be support lead design authority for the field of electrical engineering.
* Ensure design standards and solutions are in accordance with the appropriate BS EN standard & legislation, and that suppliers are aware and uphold these standards.
* Engage with and support all stakeholders across the business and customer base in matters related to Electrical engineering.
* Ensure all guidelines conform to current HSE and BS EN regulations.
Why go with us?
We are an agile and forward thinking business and the health and wellbeing of our people is at the forefront of what we do. We encourage our people to share ideas and take opportunities to progress through external courses and qualifications as well as on the job. We team this with a highly rewarding benefit structure:
· Competitive salary and bonus structure.
· Competitive pension scheme.
· Flexible working
· Life insurance.
· Cycle to Work.
· Retail Discounts.
· Competitive refer a friend scheme.
Private Healthcare Insurance.
* 5 yrs. in Electrical Design and Installation of fixed installations, BS7671 compliant, Telecom or otherwise.
* 5 yrs. experience of Test, Verification & Inspection to BS7671 on new and existing fixed installations
* Mix of desktop and site experience for the above.
* GCSE English, Math's, Science.
* Electrical Engineering qualification and time served Electrical Apprenticeship.
* Attained a level of Qualified Supervisor
* 18th Edition certified (BS7671)
* City & Guilds, 2382 plus either 2396 / 2394 / 2391.
* General knowledge of mobile telecoms infrastructure or varied industry experience.
* A firm understanding of electrical infrastructure, AC, DC, Earthing, LPS, SPD's, Mains power supplies, DNO supplies.
* Good understanding of CDM legislation.
* MS Office skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Business Sales Specialist
3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist
Sales Specialist Business to Business
Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
Senior Account Manager - Data Centre Facility (Dutch speaking)
Solar Solution Manager