|Job Title:||EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) Lead|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) Lead
Hybrid - Reading & Home
We are now looking for an EHS Lead, to provide comprehensive Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) support for our United Kingdom & Ireland (UKI) Organisation.
The EHS Lead will coordinate responsibilities, to meet business needs and ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental requirements and procedures.
Responsibilities of the EHS Lead include:
- You will ensure adherence to relevant EHS Policy and Group Directives within the customer unit (UKI)
- Define and execute EHS strategic programs within customer unit and align to group strategy and targets
- Monitor, control and report EHS performance for UKI customer unit to achieve set targets, for both internal and supplier performance
- Provide functional EHS expertise for delivery programs
- Ensure both customer contractual and legal compliance is maintained
- Provide advice and support to create a safe working environment across UKI
- Assist with Sourcing strategy implementation
- Provide EHS Support and advice to the EHS Team to ensure contractual compliance
- Reviewing and advising on EHS risks, developing a strong EHS business culture
- Inform UKI Senior Leadership team of any Risks to the business so that they make take the relevant actions to control or reduce the risk
- Responsible for EHS Investigation within UKI, with subsequent input into Consequence Management
- Strategic input into resource profile for the EHS team within UKI
The successful EHS Lead will have:
- A recognized formal EHS qualification e.g. degree or diploma (Example Post Grad / Degree and MSc in OHS Health and Safety and/or Environmental Management
- NEBOSH or other international recognized certification in Health and Safety and/or Environment is recommendable.
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility skills
- EHS knowledge and skills
- Change & Improvement Management skills
- Good knowledge about EHS and environmental laws and regulations applicable in their area of responsibility
To apply for the EHS Lead please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Quality and Operating Engineer - Mandarin speaking
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Payroll Specialist - CIPD