|Job Title:||Digital Trading Manager - Ecommerce|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading company within telecoms who are going through a major transformation and their digital experience is at the heart of this. They are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight their customers. This will be an initial 6 month contract.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for their industry and beyond. This company has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that's an area they will continue to drive.
The position sits as a key role within the digital sales management team. Accountable for the strategies and tactics required to deliver digital commercial goals that drive the digital in life commercial outcomes. Working in partnership with colleagues facing into acquisition, marketing technology, development and operations, this role is accountable for the in-life sales and retention volume and quality of our key growth channel.
- Direct accountability for re-contracting and additional revenue lines of >£200M through enabling customers to upgrade their subscriptions and purchase additional products through all digital channels.
- Internal advocate for the channel ensuring its position is strategically understood and positioned appropriately within the longer-term distribution strategy.
- Collaboratively working across the business with partner channels and CVM teams to drive the correct balance of digital share ensuring the customer journey design is efficient as possible, influencing internal plans and strategies to enable digital success
- Complete commercial ownership of the retention and second-line digital channel, Identifying risks and opportunities to budget. Creates and communicates short term tactical plans, and longer-term strategic plans to mitigate risk and drive growth.
- Champions behavioural and customer journey analytics (supported by Digital Analytics team) to proactively identify and deliver on performance improvement opportunities with data led decisioning. Drives the usage of data-led A/B and multivariate testing approach to improve performance
- Passionate about driving both customer engagement and sales revenue through ecommerce.
- Some ecommerce experience but more importantly an understanding of the technical aspects and dealing with product owners, Developers, Architects etc.
- Highly numerate with experience of digital trading environments ideally in a multi-channel trading environment. Strong commercial head, experience handling budgets, forecasts and impact to P&L.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels (campaign techniques, metrics, KPIs, and performance levers).
- Strong analysis skills, able to form a story from data, convert into actionable insights and ultimately to playback to senior leadership.
- Experienced using digital analytics platforms to self-serve insight and reporting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Estate Management Surveyor
Supplier Performance Manager
Estate Management Surveyor - Telecoms/Mobile
NTQ Project Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Project Operations Specialist_Mandarin speaking