|Job Title:||Digital Insights & Optimisation Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Quinn|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Digital Insights & Optimisation Specialist
6 month FTC
Reading/Hybrid - 2 days per week Onsite
A new exciting opportunity has come about for a Digital Insights and Optimisation Specialist with a well known UK Telecoms company. This role is a 6 month FTC based out of Theale (Reading) 2 days per week.
SMARTY is in the main, separately run to Three. Staff sit within their own team, not within Threes. They deliver independently. Apart from utilising their network, trading, legal, procurement, they run separately and therefore utilise different digital tools as well for instance, SMARTY uses Adobe analytic tools. SMARTY has been on huge growth spike. Over 552K customers now, from 75K 18 months ago.
This role reports into the Head of Digital (SMARTY), who is ultimately responsible for 4 x direct reports (soon to increase). The team this role will work in will be with the Digital Development Lead, Digital Self Service Product Owner, Digital Insights & Reporting Analyst, and Ecommerce Growth & Ops Manager. The team has accountability for many things, including App development, CRM Development, DNPG, Web Design, and more.
This role -
As an MVNO, this product sits in a hugely competitive market and with the product being a sim only month to month contract, it means it is hugely critical that they try to retain customers, understand them, and meet their needs as well as beat the competition. Otherwise, they could lose them each month. Customers utilise their self-service system to purchase and maintain their product with SMARTY. In this role, they need someone who can:
- Be the expert on digital performance and health metrics
- Ensure the rest of the business is kept up to date
- Identify issue and opportunities and champion these into relevant backlogs and plans
- Use various tools to analyse and interpret digital performance such as Google 360 and hotjar and Google optimise (test and learn)
- Use various tools like tableau and excel to analyse and interpret data
- Ensure regular reports are available and are communicated out
- Deep dive into data to understand usage of digital products and identify opportunities for improvement
- Create requirements for changes and tests and write user stories for development teams where applicable
- Create and set up AB tests using Google optimise to prove optimisation before executing into production code
- Act as the voice of the customer to promote key data trends
- Not fused about people in Telecoms industry or large organisations
- Wants someone from a high traffic/digital/loyalty type background
- Could be from agency background potential or or Digital Growth companies.
Key Experience/Skills -
- Experience with Google 360 and Optimise
- Experience in a high traffic eCommerce organisation
- Experience with AB testing and conversion optimisation
- Experience with hotjar or equivalent screen recording tools
- Experience using Tableau or equivalent BI reporting tool
- Proven track record of driving business results through quality data and insights, and being able to influence decisions through effective communication of data
- Experience working closely with scrum teams and commercial teams
- Ability to present data clearly verbally and through visualisation tools
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Digital Analyst
Salary: car allowance, pension
3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist
Sales Specialist Business to Business
Information Security Policy and Standards Manager
Junior Marketing Manager - Dutch speaking
Senior Marketing Manager