Role - DevOps Engineer
Contract - 6 months
Role outline -
DevOps Engineer UK Based Are you a customer obsessed DevOps Engineer who can focus on delivery and innovation? Can you use your experience and knowledge to work with multiple key stakeholders, whilst maintaining an excellent delivery posture? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to delivery successful outcomes?
In this role, you will be responsible for the build of platforms that run business critical services for our client. You will work as part of a SCRUM team delivering solutions on an iterative basis. You will implement solutions based on existing catalogue items from Development through to Production, offer strong stakeholder management skills and will be dealing with stakeholders from various parts of the business, our customer and third parties. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and deploying environments and continuously improving products and services. The role brings a unique opportunity to be to work with highly skilled, motivated and collaborative teams, working across different projects and areas within the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with Product Owner and other key Stakeholders to create a product backlog
- Build platforms as part of a product
- Utilize modern automation technologies to ensure quality of delivery
- Problem solving technical issues
- Responsible for delivery of business, security and technical requirements
- DEVOPS tooling - Agile tooling (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence & MS Teams)
- 3+ years Developer experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line PKI Engineer
First Line PKI Engineer
2nd Line WAN Support Engineer
Microsoft Lead Applications Developer
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer