|Job Title:||Deskside Engineer|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|REF:||DSE - Cork_1650530778|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Craig|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Role: Deskside Engineer
Duration: 6 months rolling
To provide 2nd line technical support, first line diagnosis and fault resolution, in order to meet customer requirements as part of a service delivery provision and/or project development.
- Understanding and responding to customer queries at the appropriate technical level.
- Providing support and guidance for IT software and hardware in line with policy and procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Network issues.
- Taking ownership to find the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems in a timely manner.
- Managing systems and rebuilding operating systems within service level agreements.
- Good IT background: previous experience within a technical environment/role.
- Technically competent with a good working knowledge of:
- Microsoft products, SCCM, PC Builds, Hardware and Software, Networking, Active Directory, Operating Systems.
- Excellent analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team and with little supervision to meet deadlines and service level agreements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Wintel Support Engineer
2nd Line Network Support Engineer
3rd Line Infrastructure & Applications Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer/Wintel/VDI/Windows Server/VMWare