|Job Title:||Design Engineering Graduate / Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Role: Design Engineering Graduate / Specialist
Technical authority for design and implementation related to the specific role, required to facilitate the deployment of passive infrastructure into the client's site portfolio.
- To analyse current solutions and develop new products accordingly. Ensures compliance in installation quality and ensure acceptable performance of network sites. This is to ensure that all solutions deployed into the network are fit for purpose and requirements for installation and maintenance area clearly defined and accepted by the business.
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- To plan, scope, cost and define objectives with stakeholders for design related projects. Manage the identification, development, implementation and approval of design solutions specific to this role, including installation, maintenance and H&S investigations. To ensure design projects are delivered on time and to the customer's needs
- To engage with and assist all key stakeholders and stakeholder groups who are connected to the design function.
- To proactively identify and record all design and H&S risks, issues and dependencies and subsequently managing their mitigation of resolutions escalating to those that require senior escalation to ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion and risk are highlighted appropriately
- To scope change to requirements of design based on requirements set by stakeholders within the role's particular field brought about by customer demand, in particular managing the impacts on the scope, timescales, cost and quality
The role will be reporting into the Design Engineer Manager who heads up a small team of broad engineers supporting all the sites across the UK.
- Broad experience working in site design environment, working with suppliers and shareholder management
- Engineering qualification or apprenticeship
- Extensive experience working in site design team/telecoms design team in the UK. Passed experience working in supplier/manufacturer design team.(Desirable)
- Telecoms experience is simply a nice to have, not an essential.
- CAD Systems exposure (Nice to have)
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist
Business Sales Specialist
Sales Specialist Business to Business
Salary: pension, bonus